If the we all talked about change and reflection like we do now, the world would be a much different place.
Why just when a year changes? How about the seasons? How about the month, the week or the day?
To those that keep the conversation going all year. Thank You.
- James Bartley – http://dancing-geek.co.uk
- Havi Brooks – http://www.fluentself.com
- Tim Brownson – http://www.adaringadventure.com/blog/wordpress
- Mark McGuinness – http://lateralaction.com
- Steve Pavlina – http://www.stevepavlina.com
- Curt Rosengren – http://mapmaker.curtrosengren.com
- Pam Slim – http://www.escapefromcubiclenation.com
- Everyone at http://www.changeeverything.ca
I’m sure there are loads more ( it is the internet ). Leave a comment and let me know who’s keeping the dialogue open all year round